Saturday, 24 January 2009

George Bush Eats Fish Food












I met a man called George Bush today.

He wasn't what I expected. I found him in a place called Doncaster, working in a pet shop. The shop was called 'Bushy Beasts and Scooby Snacks,' and inside I found many beasts trapped in small prisons.

George Bush didn't look like he used to be in charge of planet America - he was old, had long hair and ate fish food - but maybe the humans see him differently. When I asked him about his appetite for war, he told me I was getting mixed up with the 'other fella,' but I wasn't sure what he meant by this.

George Bush had a terrible reputation, even back home on my planet, he was known as being an instrument of mass destruction.
I asked George about his complete disregard for the rest of the planet and he replied, 'If you don't want a fish can you get out and stop talking cake.' I wasn't sure what he meant, but I bought a fish called 'Gold'.

It didn't taste very nice.

I will tell my planet about George Bush when I return.

1 comment: